Check out this paint job!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this paint job!!!!!

I am so painting my car this color one day.

http://www.ls1.com/forums/attachment...&postid=382332

http://www.ls1.com/forums/attachment...&postid=380668
    Hot Cammed LT1 Sleeper

What is that, Like metallic orange? Probally cost around 10k, I want to paint my car that rare UltraMetallic Monterrey Blue Lamborghini Color that cost 5 times more than chamelon paint.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

My Dad's Z28 Camaro is exactly that color, look's absolutely pimp.

edit: I'll post a pic later if I can find it, of course, it doesn't look as glossed up as that showroom pic of the f'bird.

[ March 03, 2002: Message edited by: xjarayax ]</p>
      AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

You probally mean sunset orange, That paint looks a little different,Like theres some yellow added. either that or its really glossed up.

[ March 03, 2002: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]</p>
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

ya, it is diffrent, i love this color (the one in the pics) thats friggen nice, however, i wouldnt get it. lol

Comment

The paint is called Pagan Gold.
            Hot Cammed LT1 Sleeper

Comment

I knew it would be called gold something.

Comment

Wow that is a beautiful color probably does cost a pretty penny for that paint job the wheels on that bad boy look real good to!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                What is that, Like metallic orange? Probally cost around 10k, I want to paint my car that rare UltraMetallic Monterrey Blue Lamborghini Color that cost 5 times more than chamelon paint.<hr></blockquote>

Send me a link to this so called color never heard anything about it?
                <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

Ive seen it in a dupont regristry october 2001 issue{Looks alot better there}, The actual Name for it is Blue Scuro I got a quote on the paint job from a place called Exotic Auto Custom Materials in Houston and it was gonna be around $25,000 for the paint job{Ended that idea} because of the rareness of the color, It took him a while to just get me a quote because the color is impossible to find. I put some pics below, looks dull when not in the sun but when its sunny it will shine real nice.

I believe there was only 10 made in that color and to get the paint it has to be custom blended by Lamborghni at the home plant to look anything like it and shipped here.
                  So if you have that car you dont want someone to scatch it

http://www.motorcities.com/contents/01I68145023022.html

[ March 03, 2002: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]</p>

Comment

That is the same paint that comes on the 2001 Pontiac BlackBird Trans Am WS6 :D
                    97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

i wonder what kinda *******s drive a lamberginni. hehe
                      03 Subaru WRB WRX<br />Clear parking lights<br />Autometer Phantom Boost guage

Comment

drool...regarding the lambo..could care less about the bird after seeing that ;)
                        AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

I'd like to know what kind of rims are on the T/A. Anyone?
                          - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

HRE's
                            Hot Cammed LT1 Sleeper

Comment

Only think i dont like about that lamborghini is that he put different rims on it, maybe he will give me his old ones? He probally paid more for the rims than my cars worth so I guess I should shut-up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X