Check out the decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the decal

Took some pics, I don't have a digital camera so pardon the poor quality. Let me know what you think.

looks cool, cept shouldnt it say camarov6 instead of fbodyv6... ;) i wont get into that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

anyway, i see you have avs blackouts. i have them too. those little avs logos used to bug me though, and i found out that with a little brake parts cleaner you can take that logo right off. use the brake parts cleaner to wipe it all off, then be ready with some windex and water to wipe it down and clean up the mess. i think they look much better without the logo imo.

either way, cool lookin car [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loochy88:
      looks cool, cept shouldnt it say camarov6 instead of fbodyv6... ;) i wont get into that [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

LOLOL...yep that's where I got it from, fbodyv6.com. I'm friends with the guy who runs the site and he gave me the decal for free and then I showed him how I altered it. He wasn't too happy [img]tongue.gif[/img] , but he was impressed with the outcome.

Comment

Looks good! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

Looks good, I like my 3800 better though ;)
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X