This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200+mph Gauges

Where can i find Gauges that read to 200 mph plus for my car?
    2001 Sunset Orange Camaro A4<br />Best times:<br />N/A--14.3<br />60\'--1.98<br />NOS 125--????

I just have a question..Why? we have a limiter at 118(?) and how in the hell are you going to hit 200 in a 6, hell how are you going to hit 200 in an 8? Just a question, not trying to be an @$$, but as far as getting them, only thing I can think of are those digital ones.

Comment

in an 8 too be honest umm what do you think stock cars have? lol if youve got the money you can hit 200 in a lot of 8's but i have no idea why you would want a 200+ gauge for a v6 camaro but hey good luck
      2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

Hey im just wanting them for looks and our cars can top out at around 150 with a hypertech. And if you keep up with things in the forced induction room you will see ill be running around 16 to 18 lbs of boost out of a supercharger and be running dual stage nos.
        2001 Sunset Orange Camaro A4<br />Best times:<br />N/A--14.3<br />60\'--1.98<br />NOS 125--????

Comment

Believe it or not, some people who know nothing about cars think a car can go 200Mph if it says it on the gauge.....It's their stupidity. I'd like to have the gauge so some people think i have a 200mph camaro........ :D [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

Comment

Wouldnt be bad right.? Well how fast do yall think ill top out at with my mods and maybe later on a M12 tranny.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bradley Palmer:
              Wouldnt be bad right.? Well how fast do yall think ill top out at with my mods and maybe later on a M12 tranny.<hr></blockquote>

65-68mph probably... you might make it to 70.
              2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
              Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

you will probly max out at 69

Comment

what do yall mean 70mph

Comment

I think they mean 170, Thats too fast.
                    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

hey well let me say that 170 aint fast enough.

Comment

There is a company that makes them especially for our cars we send in the guage cluster and then will calibrate it. I think it would look awesome also 170mph is fast enough unless you have actually done it.
                        2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

what is a M12 tranny? lol, gonna rob the tranny from a freightliner? [img]smile.gif[/img]
                          R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

Jhon a M12 tranny is what they have on the new Z06 dude. Not a freightliner.
                            :D

Comment

I'd hate to see what happens when some fool thinks he's fast, and is trying to get up to 200 mph and have his tire blow out and his driveshaft snap in two.... [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] :rolleyes: [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] :(
                              <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X