Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouestion about rk sports rims

Hello

I know there is a 150.00 core charge and it says that there is a 125.00 refund if you what to upgrade from the slad shooter to the 5 star Know that that mean you get 4 five star rims for 100.00 or is there any hidden charges???

Thanks for the Help
    Shane Everett

Ive never understood what a core-charge is either? It adds like $200 on orders sometimes
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

core charge means its a fee that is returned to you once you send them your item. in this case, they send you the rims for say 800 + 200 core charge, you pay 1000, swap the rims, then send in yours, and they refund you 200.

Comment

Rk sport's core charge works like this:

The rims you want are say $600. We'll they charge you an extra $125 for your four wheels. When you send your old wheels to them in good condition they send you the $500 core charge back.
        So: $600+$500 core charge + shipping will run you around a $1200 bill from them. It will take a while to send the rims and they inspect them before they give you the $500 back on your credit

Comment

to make this simpler, they are making you pay extra for you keeping your original wheels...
          ex: core charge is $100 and wheels are $900
          If you keep your original wheels, they charge you an extra $100 making the wheels $1000...then if you send in your original wheels, you get $100 back
          <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

wow, this is so not hard, if they need to break it down from what i oringaly say...just wow

Comment

So let me get this straight, I have to pay, to keep MY rims off of MY car? Think about how stupid that is, your giving them free rims. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Im buying all my crap from Ebay.
              Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                1 day ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X