Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICS of Camaro(s)

Hey here is my new Camaro...

I just recently took off the front grille, until i get a billet one. For now, its a great daily driver, and I am looking forward to getting 17" Z06 Rims on it very soon. I will be sure to show the pics of the rims whenever I get a chance.

And here was my old 1979 Z28.

It had a Turbo 350 Automatic with T-Tops and deluxe interior. I was the SECOND OWNER! Unfortunately, I sold it because the job that I had before my current one paid too low for my Gas cost. :( But i am very happy with my 1998 V6.

Oh yeah, look at this... My dad's 1973 Z28 RS and my '79's noses:

Let me know what you guys think. -matt

[ November 11, 2005, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Hada79z28 ]

Lookin' good. :cool:
    Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

congrats on the new camaro. any plans for it besides the rims?

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

that 79 looks like the one in Fast Times At Ridgemont High.

Yeah you gonna do anything else but rims??
        2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

gotta love the white [img]smile.gif[/img]
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Yeah, I am planning on a full CAI with the SLP bellows and a custom exhaust. Later down the road, a nice aftermarket hood and spoiler kit will do nice. Oh yeah, a new radio too... but no biggie. Thanks for the comments.

[ November 12, 2005, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Hada79z28 ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X