"Twin Turbo Ram Air Hood" is on..... perfect fit - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Twin Turbo Ram Air Hood" is on..... perfect fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Twin Turbo Ram Air Hood" is on..... perfect fit

looks great....
    above is the hood and the xenon kit laying on the car. not yet applied/bolted

above is after it was finally bolted on.....

the view from the back

and the part im not a fan of.... you can see it inside the car :-( o weel.... looks nice

sorry for the quality of the pictures.... they were taken with my phone..... also for the upcoming questions or comments about painting it..... im doing a sad sad thing.... getting rid of the famous "mystic teal" and going with some paint i bought for my last camaro which i sold.... House of Kolor Tangelo Pearl....

example of the color....
    I have the SS spoiler... wings west side and rear, and xenon front.... car is gonna look ILLMATIC!

Comment

good fit. i think i remember when you bought that paint a while back, i could be mistaken. did you try to sell it??

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i tried to sell it but not really hard.... i paid a lot for it and wanted to get at least 2/3 of what i paid.... but i still have it.. Since im painting a hood, ground effects, spoiler. and getting it all molded.... its almost the entire car getting painted... so using this paint is the best way to go...

Comment

That color is going to look awesome.
          -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

that whole thing is going to look awesome
            Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

ive seen that color in person before. we painted a v-rod at the shop i used to work at that color. really nice color, esp in the sun!
              <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

I'm down with primer hoods
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

hey big tymer you bought this from boa-fx correct, i am thinking about buying my ws6 hood from them, how do you like them how hard was the hood to install etc etc

Comment

Nice, I know what you mean about the view from the inside. I have only an SS hood and it took a while to get used to the changed. Color is a head turner,but so is the mystic teal which I have.You can't go wrong
                    Selling My Car for cheap. <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/854331/2\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/854331/2</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
                      hey big tymer you bought this from boa-fx correct, i am thinking about buying my ws6 hood from them, how do you like them how hard was the hood to install etc etc
                      fit perfect and took me about 30 mins to put on, cuz you use the old hardware, although it coems with new bolts which are a lot better than the stock ones.... but it will take 2 people dto do it..... i highly reccomend them, , it fit perfect and there was nothing wrong with it....... if your getting the ws6 you have to tell him that you want the cut outs done, or he makes it without the cutouts.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X