This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt this just pi$$ you off?????

I always try to park at the back of the parking lot at my dorm to avoid any un-wanted dings/scratches...well this mornin this mother f-er in a ford ranger parked right next to my car on the passenger side and couldnt move over so he wouldnt hvae to hit my car w/his door to get out...it left a mark about 5inches tall and 2-3" wide!!!!!!my car has been pretty dirty for about 3-4 weeks cuz i dont have a good place to wash it so these marks dont show up much but i went around to the driver side and there are two more places where d1ckfaces have to hit my car w/their door!!!! ill be using 3M #39009 here pretty soon and i really hope it will take these scratches out...man im pissed!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

get an old piece of metal, different then the colour of ur car and scratch it along side his passanger door.. he will think it was a third-party car that hit him and wont know it was you [img]smile.gif[/img]

by the way, this looks like it more belongs in the LOUNGE area anyways of the site [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That sux! I would be pissed too! Why can't people just watch what they are doing? And if he ment to do it because of he don't like you or something that is so stupid! People put so much money into there cars and have dumbasses come by and mess it up. It hasn't happened to me yet, and I really hope it never does!

-Derek
      Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

oh yea well...when i was living at home i had to park my car outside against the curb, and we live in the foothills of some mountains. There are no houses on the other side of the street, just a big hill. Theres a lot of wildlife....deer....coyotes...etc.

****ing coyotes scratched my drivers side door. Or a dog. Probably coyotes tho because they knock over the trash cans by jumping up on them like that. There are a ton of very faint white verticle scratches. PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH.

/me is saving up for a rifle for when im home this summer.

:(

zack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X