Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowering Spring Photo Collection

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
    those are super deep dish! and the car's got european plates...

balls where you been brah?
    haha been ridiculously busy with work and having to travel a lot for business and holidays, i definitely havent been on as much lately but i'm workin on it :cool:

even the 'maro is feeling neglected lately---i've got so many little things that need attention on her and i haven't been on top of it lately. gotta step up my game i guess lol.

Originally posted by firebirddrvr View Post
    ok cuz i sometimes have issues with it now, and would eventually like to lower but dont want worse scrub...would suck to pop a tire or destroy a fender lol. what exactly do you mean by side to side?
    no worries man, that's why double adjustable/on-car adjustable parts are your best friend. well worth it to have the extra changability.

by side to side i mean just that; if you were standing at the rear of the car an adjustable panhard will allow you to shift the wheels to your left or right to align everything how you need. very useful trust me.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
      haha been ridiculously busy with work and having to travel a lot for business and holidays, i definitely havent been on as much lately but i'm workin on it :cool:

even the 'maro is feeling neglected lately---i've got so many little things that need attention on her and i haven't been on top of it lately. gotta step up my game i guess lol.

no worries man, that's why double adjustable/on-car adjustable parts are your best friend. well worth it to have the extra changability.

by side to side i mean just that; if you were standing at the rear of the car an adjustable panhard will allow you to shift the wheels to your left or right to align everything how you need. very useful trust me.
      wouldnt i still have issues then? regardless of which way i shift the tires one or both would still be sticking out far enough for the fenders to hit
      sigpic

Comment

hmm sounds like more of an offset problem you have then
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

i think so...the tt2's stick out really far and ive only got the 8"
          sigpic

Comment

yeah you might wanna check out that offset and your spacing, i have 9.5" wide rims and 275 tires all around with no problem, and i know you can go even wider in the back

sigpic

Comment

idk maybe if someone else had the tt2's to chime in but i dont have em spaced out any more than they came from factory. its mainly only on big dips at higher speeds it does it, or cornering really tight at high speed and hit bump lol lol but i changed springs out to new factory ones and hasnt done it lately just dont want to lower and start having issues again. i need something adjustable to where i can drop it for track and shows and stock height for cruising
              sigpic

Comment

kyb agx adjustable shocks or dish out some cash on sweet Q-A1's

sigpic

Comment

what is the spread on the amount of drop you can see from those? 0-?"
                  sigpic

Comment

anybody?
                    sigpic

Comment

what is the spread on the amount of drop you can see from those? 0-?"
                      If your asking about the QA1's; the shock itself is capable of locating the bottom of the spring maybe 4-6" lower than the stock location. That shock is more than capable of maxing out the lower and upper limits of our suspension.

Comment

so the ride height you would say is then stock to perhaps a 4" drop? how difficult are they to adjust?
                        sigpic

Comment

so the ride height you would say is then stock to perhaps a 4" drop? how difficult are they to adjust?
                          A 4" drop wouldnt be practical, but still possible. The entire shock body is threaded for adjustment in whatever increment you want. You only need a spanner wrench, and can be adjusted loaded or unloaded. I have an old pic to give you an idea.

Comment

very awesome thanks for the pic...which struts are those?
                            sigpic

Comment

very awesome thanks for the pic...which struts are those?
                              QA1 7855'S. They designed these for f-bodys.

Comment

very awesome thanks for the help here. once youve got it lowered down how hard is it to reach behind and raise it? sorry that ive got so many questions lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X