All or nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All or nothing

OK here is the question. I am thinking about taking off the side door moldings of my car, but I think that if i take of the molding it would look better with the firebird moldings gone too. But I wanted to order the inserts from Brent Franker for them.

So the question is keep them both or get rid of them both?

Thanks for the help. This is a big decision for me.
    Travis.
    1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

I left the badges on. Some people take the badges off too... it's just a personal choice. You can always stick them back on later. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd</a> <br />Red 1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L A4 w/ Y87

Comment

i am thinking of taking mine off..
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

This question has pondered me for too long. This has probaly been cover before but do the "Firebird" emblems just come off or is there some holes underneath? And tbird31 take 'em off. I think they look good off.
        I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsSilverSix:
          This question has pondered me for too long. This has probaly been cover before but do the "Firebird" emblems just come off or is there some holes underneath? And tbird31 take 'em off. I think they look good off.
          Heat them up with a hairdryer, "cut" them off with fishing wire, and use goo-gone. No more badges.
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd</a> <br />Red 1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L A4 w/ Y87

Comment

I would leave them all on and put REFLECTIVE overlays on the Firebird emblem. Gives more detail to the car.
            1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Well tonight at 7:45, I took off the front left piece to the side molding so I was commited. It looks pretty good I think. I havent gotten all of the dirt off but so far it looks like with a little claybaring (which I am doing tomorrow or friday) will take it right off. For now I am going to leave the FIREBIRD letters on. But most likely by the end of the summer they will be gone too and the car will be looking smooth as a babys bottom.

I will have pictures up as soon as dad gets back in town with the digital camera.

Thanks for the help.
              Travis.
              1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X