argh.....it takes so long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• argh.....it takes so long

I dropped the car off on firday to get it painted, and im not gonna get it back till this friday. i hate not having my car! but for new paint, it's worth it
    -Travis<br /><br />95 Camaro 3.4 M5<br />Pacesetter Coated Headers<br />Catco Cat, <br />Dynomax muffler with custom piping<br />Custom Cold Air Intake<br />B&M Ripper Shifter

Be sure to post pics when you get it back!
    1999 Black V6 Camaro<br />Website: <a href=\"http://midnight-maro.freestarthost.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://midnight-maro.freestarthost.com</a> <br /><br />CAI,Lid,K&N,SLP LM, Powerdyne, Shift Kit, 160* thermo, and gauge pillar w/gauges.. Sittin in the garage: RKSport Headers, Carsound Cat, LSD, Fuel Pump, GTP Injectors, 3.73\'s

Comment

Im gonna, i just gotta figure out how to
      -Travis<br /><br />95 Camaro 3.4 M5<br />Pacesetter Coated Headers<br />Catco Cat, <br />Dynomax muffler with custom piping<br />Custom Cold Air Intake<br />B&M Ripper Shifter

Comment

Originally posted by TraviepooCmro:
        I dropped the car off on firday to get it painted, and im not gonna get it back till this friday. i hate not having my car! but for new paint, it's worth it
        I feel your pain. I went six weeks without my car once. I bought a 1987 Z28 about three years ago as my first car. After i had the car for a year, it came time for an engine swap. Well, what was only suppose to take a week ended up taking just about all of six weeks until i finally got it back!

Do not forget to post some photos when you get that Camaro back!
        2000 Monterey Maroon Chevrolet Camaro<br />3.8L V-6/4spd Auto

Comment

Originally posted by TraviepooCmro:
          Im gonna, i just gotta figure out how to
          www.thenebula.com/carpics

then just link them using the image feature under the ubb code bar.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

What color?
            \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

what are you paying I paid 1500 to go from red with glitter that wasnt all that bad that just needed seriously touched up to black that wasnt the right color and them not sanding the old paint off all the way, and not preping it right, and also not using clear coat! augh and I cant do nuttin about it either because they are stupid hicks and try to tell a big story about why its like it is!

Comment

your lucky mine took two weeks to get all my body work done and painted. And its still not 100% perfact like I would like but most of that is from the front end body mounting brackets being bent up and it nearly being impossible to get it back to factory perfact with out tons and tons of work.

Comment

Its gettin painted the same Polo green, but we're adding a little bit of pearl in the green, and the top/B-pillar and mirrors are gettin painted black, and im havin him do some stuff with black around the car. Im paying 600 for the paint and all, incl. puling dings. they had to strip the hood down to bare metal cuz it was soo mest up. But the only reason im gettin it for 600 is cuz ive known the owner of the shop for a while, and he's a friend of the family. i hope it'll be done by friday, lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X