Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Tint Peel,...

So i got another ticket for my tint 3%.

I want to be on the legal side now, so what i want to do to avoid paying the shop to retint is make my current tint peel.

Any one know how i can do this, but also make it looks like i didnt do it.

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] with the money from your tickets, you prolly could've already had it retinted :D

do you think your tint shop will re-tint it in a different tint, then what they originally did, under warranty?

you could try taking a heat gun onto the outside of the glass, (opposite side of the tint) and see what happens...those things put out a lot of heat.

if you soak a rag in MEK, (methyl-ethyl-ketone) and hold it at the edge of the tint, i'm sure that'll loosen the glue too...that stuff eats through everything...dont get it on your interior ;)

--matt

Comment

that would be fraud, but o well
      put up some newspaper on it
      and then soak the newspaper with windex, it will stick to the tint
      do it over an hour or so, might have to respray, then rol windows up and down while they are wet

thats what i did to take my tint off myself

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by awesomeame:

do you think your tint shop will re-tint it in a different tint, then what they originally did, under warranty?

<hr></blockquote>

thats probably a pretty nice giveaway that youre trying to pull one over on them.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X