No announcement yet.

Color Of Calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got to say black with silver letters on this one. that would look too sweet.

but what's this about no silver camaros? i'm looking at one right now- the pewter color is closer to other manufacturers' "champagne."

and on top of that i've seen gold camaros before... where's the :vomit: graemlin?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mjparme:

GM didn't make silver Camaros.

<hr></blockquote>

now thats a silly rumor to start [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

11U PRIMARY COLOR, EXTERIOR, PEWTER METALLIC (91)

12U PRIMARY COLOR, EXTERIOR SILVER MET (91)

[ February 10, 2004: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]</p>

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

silver was made for a while,, stopped for a while, and brought back.

Sorry, your wrong.

Ryan.
        1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Comment

Umm my car is silver... I know what color it is! I know the difference between pewter and silver because my dad used to have a pewter truck, and my car is deff. silver!
          Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Umm my car is silver... I know what color it is! I know the difference between pewter and silver because my dad used to have a pewter truck, and my car is deff. silver! <hr></blockquote>

Hmm, I suppose I could be wrong. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh well, won't be the first time.
            SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Well i think in 2001 they did quit making the silver, and didnt bring them back till 02..
              Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X