pull over piece to hide cargo area??? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pull over piece to hide cargo area???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pull over piece to hide cargo area???

I am wondering if there is a pull over thing to cover the trunk/hatch area. I know SUVS have these, usually made of some kind of vinal and on a roll type thing that you pull out. I think 3rd gen's had these, but haven't seen one for 4th gen's. Like cargo hiders. Please let me know.

Um, don't you have one of those pieces that goes across over the trunk area? It kinda sits at a 45* angle and when the hatch is closed you can't see what's under it.

I thought all came with those? Or maybe you're talking about something else. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, I have one of those too. I am talking about something that goes from the back seat, to where that angled piece goes, like a tarp sorta cover to drag over your hump in the back. I have seen SUV's do this to keep things cool that are in the cargo space.

Comment

a friend of mine has a 87' or somethin trans am the older body style and it has it stock.....so ya I dont hink they make it for are cars...

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

I wonder if you could get an OEM replacement for some SUV and modify it to fit? Most of them are just a roll of vinly on a window-shade type spring unit...

Shouldn't be too difficult.

-Brian

P.S. In answer to your question, No, I have never seen one on an f-bod
          Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

Well i still have my pull cover from my 92 it LOOKS like it would fit right behind the rear seat but i dont know what you would attach it to on the hatch. With some ingenuity it would work
            2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

lots of glue....?? I think I saw some universal covers like that...different sizes and stuff came with attching hagers...required drilling though....what do you want that cover for anyways? got a system or somethin?

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

I don't see what is so bad with how it comes stock with the flip up hard cover? Are really going to invest all this time attaching a vinyl rolling pull out cover or whatever so you can have an extra 3 cubic space covered? Don't just modify something for no reason. just my .02, i think it's fine how it is, don't know why you'd want to change it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X