headlight blackouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight blackouts

where is the cheapest place to get blackouts at, rksport seems expensive at $60 dollars and i have no autozones or anything like that in my area so where would be the best to go on the web?? thanks for the help
    Bryan
    1997 Camaro 30th Anniversary<br />T-tops<br />Black with silver racing stripes<br />17\" Yokohoma tires w/American racing Snipers<br />2-10\" Pioneer IMPP subs with 700 watt Pioneer amp and Pioneer reciever<br />K&N filter<br />Flowmaster cat back exhaust<br />tailight blackouts<br />painted vents<br />***soon to be N20 i HOPE but, I am still deciding***

ebay.

Comment

check out www.jegs.com. Thats where I got mine. cheap too.
      <b>99\' Black Camaro SS</b> <br />M6/T-Tops - SLPLid w/K&N | Hurst Billet Plus w/ LSS | EGR Mod<p>Black 97\' Camaro T-Tops (RIP)

Comment

There's a guy in Jacksonville selling his, I was gonna buy them for $20 but decided I didn't want to go that route, Shouldn't cost that much for him to ship them to you, if you go to jaxstreetscene.com his name is Speed Demon WS6 ask him if he'll ship them to you. It's worth a try
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2093533\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain Page</a>

Comment

Yeah I just bought some from Jegs brand new for 26 bucks.
          ---<br />-\'95 3.4L M5 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X