decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decals

Does anybody know a company that makes decals taht fit in the rear indention that says CAMARO and taht matches the silver racing stripes that come on the car???? i have heard of a few places that make these but will they match the stripes??? thanks for the help
    1997 Camaro 30th Anniversary<br />T-tops<br />Black with silver racing stripes<br />17\" Yokohoma tires w/American racing Snipers<br />2-10\" Pioneer IMPP subs with 700 watt Pioneer amp and Pioneer reciever<br />K&N filter<br />Flowmaster cat back exhaust<br />tailight blackouts<br />painted vents<br />***soon to be N20 i HOPE but, I am still deciding***

www.reflectiveconcepts.com

I'm looking for the same thing, but not reflective. Anyone know of any places to get them?
    2002 Navy Blue Metallic 3.8 Camaro M5 - Y87, Sport Appearance, T-Tops<br />SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, Pro 5.0<br />Dynomax Super Turbo, 2.75 I-Pipe, Fasttoys Quad Tips<br />Kenwood KDC-MP919, Kicker IX405D, Focal Polykevlar 165K2s, JL Audio 10w3-2 Stealthbox

Comment

here you go:

Autografics

This is where I go for my decals. Email the guy and ask him if you can get them....don't pay attention to the "not available yet" stuff...just email him and ask.
      1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula All Black,red 30th anniversary T/A style racing stripes tinted windows, tailight blackouts, Firehawk-style foglamps Flowmaster exhaust, Moroso Cold Air, leather interior, and my favorite, Ttops<p>1994 3.4 cutom red/black painted firebird,<br />k&n filtercharger, dual outlet exhaust, firehawk-style<br />foglamps, 2000 T/A take off wheels<br />(Finally sold the girl)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X