Can anyone tell me what exhaust tips these are? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me what exhaust tips these are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me what exhaust tips these are?

they look like they are coated red on the inside..

heres another pic:

[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: xjarayax ]</p>
    AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

THEY LOOK LIKE TERMINATOR RESINATORS.

Are they black coated behind the chrome tips...?

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    2006 Mustang Premium GT - Legendary Green - LLR#00321
    Tint: %5 Rear/Louver & %35 doors, BBK CAI w/Brenspeed XCALII tune, Sill inserts,
    Shorty Antenna, Billet Locks, JBA Exhaust- The quest continues

Comment

I don't know, you can see as much as I can.
      AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

if you know the guys website, e-mail him. i'm sure he will tell you. i think they look really good besides the red inside. let us know what you find out.
        94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

Fast toys 3" dual/dual tips... i think he painted the inside red... to match the car's accents(claipers ect.) no resonators....

Comment

I could be mistaking, but I don't think they're the fasttoys ones. I have the fasttoys ones and they don't look that big and the outlets don't look as close together as those. I agree though that he probably painted the inside himself.
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/byoonull\" target=\"_blank\">My Old Car - 2000 Silver V6 Bird</a><br /><br />The replacement-<br />94 Firebird Formula - 383, TH400, and a big blower<br /> <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/fastblackcar94\" target=\"_blank\">http://community.webshots.com/user/fastblackcar94</a>

Comment

ttt

Comment

The tips are so close together, I wander if they rattle at all.

Comment

they are one piece....

ok, anyone else?

Comment

those might be Bosal tips. they make a dual 3.5'' tip. heres a link... http://www.jcwhitneyusa.com/item.jht...=43263&BQ=jcw2
                    94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

maybe..but i dont think so

Comment

That is "worknit" over on LS1.com. They are Megs tips here is his post on the other board:

"Got the tips from Megs, here is the direct link to the specific page at their site http://www.coneeng.com/megs/dual.htm

The tips were $90 a piece, plus $20 for shipping, plus $40 for install. That's $250 total for cosmetic tips , but I still have no regrets. Look at those 3 1/2 duals!!"

Oh and he did paint the inside of his tips:

"I settled on the Megs Dual Angle 3 1/2" and couldn't be happier. I'm not sure it was such a bright idea using the same paint from my calipers on the inside of the tips(High Maintenance), but I like the look."

Gerry

PS: What would yall do without me, LOL.

[ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: Beastly TA ]</p>
                        <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

You are my hero.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by xjarayax:
                            You are my hero.<hr></blockquote>

No prob
                            <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

So what do you guys think? Too big?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                7 hours ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X