Painting under the hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting under the hood

Is there anything that is really easy for me to take off and paint under my hood that will make it look bad ***. Like easy stuff to take off and paint like the fuse box. Anything else i can paint? Let me know.

imo under hood paint usually looks tacky. polish up the a/c evaporator and throw on a battery cover and fuse box cover and ur set. thats what i did.
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

well, you could paint almost anything with the right paint. plastic paint for platic like the fuse box. engine parts can be painted with high temp paint. get creative. i prefer polished parts myself.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

You can paint your hood liner, fuse box, ummm, a lot of other parts should be polished like Tom said... use some mother's polish and rub like hell. Oh yeah, and some colored convoluted tubing always looks real nice over the wiring and is cheap. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X