Just took some new pics of my bird w/in - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just took some new pics of my bird w/in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just took some new pics of my bird w/in

Hello,

Just added 30th T/A style racing stripes. I took some pictures and wanted to share them with my fellow f-body friends :) How's everyone doing by the way...I've been gone for awhile.

Pic of the front of the bird

Pic from the rear
    1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula All Black,red 30th anniversary T/A style racing stripes tinted windows, tailight blackouts, Firehawk-style foglamps Flowmaster exhaust, Moroso Cold Air, leather interior, and my favorite, Ttops<p>1994 3.4 cutom red/black painted firebird,<br />k&n filtercharger, dual outlet exhaust, firehawk-style<br />foglamps, 2000 T/A take off wheels<br />(Finally sold the girl)

looks good but its like you can tell your missing that raptor hood *( i think that's what its called)

Comment

Yeah, I know...believe me I wouldn't mind having one of those, but it's the best I could do...cause I'm about a grand short ;)
      1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula All Black,red 30th anniversary T/A style racing stripes tinted windows, tailight blackouts, Firehawk-style foglamps Flowmaster exhaust, Moroso Cold Air, leather interior, and my favorite, Ttops<p>1994 3.4 cutom red/black painted firebird,<br />k&n filtercharger, dual outlet exhaust, firehawk-style<br />foglamps, 2000 T/A take off wheels<br />(Finally sold the girl)

Comment

thinking about 35th style side stripes in red...would look good?

Comment

were did you purchase those stripes and how much did it all run you with installation?

thanx!
          97 Firebird <br />Flowmaster series 80 Muffler,<br />3\" Highflow Cat, <br />3\" CatBack, <br />20% Tints All around.<br />2.5\" dual out (soon quad stainless steel-from fasttoys)

Comment

I bought the stripe set from Autografics
            Set was $79.99, great guy to do business with, custom made the decals for my hood and everything. As far as the installation goes, luckily my dad used to work in the body shop business so he installed them for me. I put the little bird on in the front...that wasn't that hard :) I'm not really sure how much it would be to have them installed. You're best bet is to find someone with a really good eye that you know...not like me, I would be too shakey :)

Comment

I've got the exact same stripes on my car as well, but my car is green/blue chameleon with silver stripes, they look great on even our non-Ram Air hoods! Nice job!
              C. Boney<br />1997 Firebird 3.8L V6<br />---------------------<br />Modifications:<br /> <br /> SLP Cold Air Induction, Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Carsound 3\" High Flow Cat, Sweet Thunder 24\" Chambered Muffler, Removed Rear Exhaust Section, Custom Fan Switch, 35th Anniv. Silver Stripes, Old T/A-Style Silver Sail Birds

Comment

Very nice! If it had been me, i would choose gold.

Again, nice look.
                I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks!

Yeah gold was one of my choices as well as silver...believe me I kept having second thoughts about the color until I drove myself nuts. Well I ended up going with red as a tribute to my old red w/ black v6 bird I had :)

Comment

hey cboney2000 can you post pics of your car?
                    98 3.8 y87 chameleon green bird. Polished Eagle 077\'s. Raised Air box (is that even considered a mod?), lots of maguires gold class(thats not either). My car <a href=\"http://http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/wakeb0rdr/lst?.dir=/Car+Pics&.view=l\" target=\"_blank\">http://http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/wakeb0rdr/lst?.dir=/Car+Pics&.view=l</a>

Comment

Yeah, post some pics I'd love to see!

Comment

hey cboney2000,

Were you able to get those pics of your stripes? I'd love to see..thanks!

Comment

Looks real good man! Great job. Love the back side ;)
                          <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

Thanks! You're car looks pretty sweet itself, keep up the good work!

Comment

Hey I noticed that you got firebird of the week on f-body.com. Congrats!
                              99 White 5-speed camaro 3.8<br />K&N airbox+filter, RK sport ram air, NX Wet system 75hp shot Falken tires, red big attitude stripes, red cardon rear letters and front emblem

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                22 hours ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X