strut tower brace color!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strut tower brace color!?

alright guys I have a dark red camaro, I have red ignition wires, and i have yellow wrapping around most the wires throughout the engine bay....which color should i make my strut tower brace? I was thinking of either yellow or mabe navy blue? help me out! thanx
    SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

either go with your theme, and go yellow, or you could try to get it powdercoated to match your paint. Anything else will probably look out of place.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

yeah i would keep with the color scheme and go yellow..put some pics up once you get it done.
      1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

Comment

I would go with the yellow theme or red. Blue would just look bad, too many colors contrasting in the engine bay. I think yellow would look coolest though to keep up with the theme.
        AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

Yellow or have it chromed.
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X