Calipers done -AND- wheel wells!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calipers done -AND- wheel wells!

I finally got off my *** and did em up, they looks great [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=401701\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red Firebird</a>

Looks good! How long did it take you? I want to do it but I dunno...
    Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dmiller_2005:
      Looks good! How long did it take you? I want to do it but I dunno...<hr></blockquote>

Took I guess about 6 hours. Man painted wheel wells are sweet! expecialy if the previous owner drove over white paint :mad: Anyways looks good now!
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=401701\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red Firebird</a>

Comment

Yea it looks awesome man. Finally good to see more people doing it. I always see nice cars around and I look at their wheel wells and it looks so horrible with them dirty. I make it a habit to clean them every week I wash my car. Also undercoated all mine and I use tire wet to dress them often.

Comment

Yep, they do look great!

Not too long ago i used a powerwasher to knock all the crud out of my wheel wells. you wouldnt believe how much tar and stuff was caked to them.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

They look Grrrreeeeaaaat [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

Where did you get the decals for your calipers? I saw a Camaro SS with those too and went looking for them on the Internet but can't seem to find them.
              SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                5 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X