Fogged the Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fogged the Camaro

Used a raid fogger on the inside of the Camaro and engine bay. Tired of all the spider webs. Going to let it sit for 24 hours then I’ll fog it with a Armorol fogger and crack the windows. When the weather’s better I’ll let it sit with the windows down. Sits on the carport most the time so get spiders mostly in it. Did have a scorpion in the wheel well when we did the brake lines, a little brake cleaner took care of that. Wish I had a garage.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

After 6-8 hours sitting, the interior doesn’t really smell bad but I opened both doors and hatch for about an hour. Still going to use the Armorol odor fogger. Going to wipe down the interior when the weather is better. Hopefully no more bugs or spiders.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Used the Armorol fogger, it smells great, I’ll use foggers from now on.

Comment

I was working on a friend's Mini end of last year thing dropped like 6 full grown black widows out of it after we parked it in the garage to start working. I swore if I kept seeing more I was going to burn down the garage and take the insurance money "kill it with dire it's the only way!"
        Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
        Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

Originally posted by zlexiss View Post
          I was working on a friend's Mini end of last year thing dropped like 6 full grown black widows out of it after we parked it in the garage to start working. I swore if I kept seeing more I was going to burn down the garage and take the insurance money "kill it with dire it's the only way!"
          Lol, sounds like fun.lol Yeah no more webs in the interior, been a few weeks I’m happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X