window alignment!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window alignment!?

Is there a way to adjust the window alignment? The rivet holes got ate up so my window gaps at the front. Is there a place I can get a pattern to epoxy the old holes and make new ones in the correct spots?
    help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Re: window alignment!?

Look on tech... there's a guy who did a walk through on metal support brackets for them.

Comment

There's a guy on this website selling templates for what you're talking about. I think his name is pace2006. The thread is called cleaning out the garage.

Comment

Yeah I posted on that one awhile ago and haven't heard anything back yet.
        help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

hey htmabe! I just bought a bellhousing off you on ebay lol!!!

Comment

Cool got more if you need em lol

Comment

Got any driver's side engine to tranny brackets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X