Windshield Tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield Tint

I have an appointment to get the tint on my car done tomorrow, Ill be getting 15 or 20 (don't know which he has) all the way around and on the t-tops. Where I'm stuck is what to do on the windshield, 35, 50, or none.

Before I get the "thats dumb" or "thats illegal" I know. I have 35 on my trucks windshield and really like it. Im only asking about the car because with the slant of the window Im a little worried that it will look super dark.

Anyone have any insight or good pictures of the different windshield tint? I've looked around but its hard to capture what tint looks like in person with a camera.
    35% on the windshield
    0.00%
    50% on the windshield
    42.86%
    Don't tint the windshield
    57.14%

Re: Windshield Tint

I've got 10% in the rear hatch, and 15% on the sides, and I'd never want to do the windshield... its hard enough driving at night without a back window, let alone a front one. Granted, it would look badass.
    And fwiw, I was told the t-tops are 20% factory.

Comment

The seeing out part isn't what I'm concerned about, like I said I have 35 on my truck windshield. I'm worried what it will look like from outside the car

Comment

Light goes both ways... if it's too dark from the outside, it would be from the inside too. Like you said, angle of the glass is huge.

Comment

I've never really seen one to make a good judgement on it, because no shop would do it here in Calif.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X