X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New 1999 Firebird

Well, thought i should start a thread about the car i bought last weekend

Firstly, here's some pics of the car.

It is Exceptionally clean throughout, underneath is almost spotless, Interior spotless (Except broken dash pad), Very light marks on the paintwork.

The few bad points it has are hopefully all east fixes. Me and Scott Fixed the leak in the footwell last night.

It has a REALLY loud exhaust. people think we exaggerate when i say that but i can guarantee you have not heard an exhaust like this. Prepapred Rob last night who came to test fit his KITT dash into Scotts car and he STILL nearly crapped himself!!

Got it booked in to get a quieter exhaust fitted next saturday though.

More updates to come.

Peter

Re: My New 1999 Firebird

Some more pics

Comment

:tup:

Comment

Very nice..!!

Comment

Last pictures of the first post... who's living ina fast&furious movie!?

Looks like a clean bird though...

Comment

Very nice!

And I'm sure afew of us have experience with loud exhausts... When I ran my car on the dyno at a carshow last summer after I installed my longtubes I was running open headers
            aka FreedStyle
            Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
            2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
              Last pictures of the first post... who's living ina fast&furious movie!?

Looks like a clean bird though...
              haha right thats what i was gana ask lol. and nice man looks clean

Comment

They are my cars. I've done replicas of the eclipse and supra from tyhe film. Although, the eclipse is for sale now to pay for the Firebird.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by pbryant_knight View Post
                  They are my cars. I've done replicas of the eclipse and supra from tyhe film. Although, the eclipse is for sale now to pay for the Firebird.

Peter
                  That's a nice Firebird.. please tell me you aren't planning something similar for it...
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Nice car! White 98+ bird is my favorite combo out of all fbodies. And I can imagine how loud the exhaust is. Had a prix with the 3800 and it was stored on grass all winter. Brand new exhaust my bro put on completely rusted off. The entire neighborhood could hear my car . Wasn't too popular after

Comment

The firebird is going to get some gold phoenix decals and thin gold pinstriping but that's all. The F&F cars are movie replicas for shows and the like, The firebird is just because i like firebirds. :)

Comment

i wanna see more of the movie cars!

Comment

I love my bird and all but if I owned a supra, that would be draining my pockets and sucking the love out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by akirony View Post
                            I love my bird and all but if I owned a supra, that would be draining my pockets and sucking the love out of me.
                            Oh gosh my bud has a supra and he works at a shop his that his dad owns. He put a turbo in the size of a gallon of milk. God Damn monster but he just keeps dumping money into it and can't get it to run right. Welcome to cars right?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X