Update on The looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on The looks

Been awhile since Ive posed, and Ive been busy. Lowered on Sportline Springs and AGXs. Swapped in a rear end from a WS6 with the 19MM swaybar along with new poly end links front and rear. Car handles very nicely now

And after the license plate holder fell off....

Out with the old...

In with the new!

Will update later on with more pics. Currently the cat is clogged :'( but that will be fixed with a new 3" exhaust to a Dynomax Superturbo.

Any comments/criticism welcome

Re: Update on The looks

Looks great! I personally like the look of a lowered F-body.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Yeah, I do like the stance. Should've come from the factory at that height... Only thing is though the rear axle smacks the bump stops easily... Any Suggestions.

Also Im curious, what setting is everybody else running with their AGXs and springs? Im running 6 in the front and 5 in the rear.

Comment

Some pics at night showing the HIDs

Comment

How much lower did you go?

It looks really good.

Comment

nice work! a few suggestions if i may:

- niteshade the 3rd brake light, side markers, and those foggy clear corners
            - black or polished stainless insert letters for the rear bumper
            - black berger panel
            - 17 x 9.5 replicas or larger wheels with 275/40/17's to fill those wheel wells and give it meaner stance

should turn out something like this:

[IMG][/IMG]

just my .02 from one 3M/sunset 'maro to another. keep up the mods man! i'll have some of my leftover parts up for sale soon if you're looking.
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Thanks! Would you happen to have your black berger panel from your camaro?

Comment

that's one of the few things i'm keeping for sentimental means from her (i actually have it on display in my room), but they're very easy to do. i bought a spare one that was originally from a teal green '98, sanded it, prepped it, painted, and installed all in one night over a few beers. never had any chips, issues, or problems out of it from the first time. got all of the supplies from the local auto store for cheap....peice of cake.

what other appearance mods did you have in mind?
                pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

get a billet grill! car looks good!

Comment

Yeah, I still like those stock chrome wheels. I have some in my garage. They're too corroded and torn up from ohio winters so I won't put them on anymore. :( Take care of em.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Ik have 5 front,3 back. I was having somr terrible rattling issues but it is not the shocks.

Comment

The front should be heavier than the rear, that's all I can really tell you. Now I'm curious if the resistence level is the same in the front compared to the rear. Like.. is 5 in the front, the same as 5 in the rear. Hrmmmmm.......

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Have no idea, Im thinking I need to bump it up a notch in the rear.

As far as appearance mods go, the only other major things are a black berger panel and 17" SS style rims and tires. And changing the side markers to LEDs.

I need new bump stops in the rear too :(

I also had the whole exhaust done in 3". New cat, and dynomax 3" inlet and dual 3" outlets. Sounds sweet :cool:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X