Upper center console fascia..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper center console fascia..

So I have tried over and over again countless times to take this off on my 00 firebird. I still cannot get it off. Does anyone have any suggestions on who I could call to remove it for me? Like an interior shop? That isn't what it'd be called but that's what I'm looking for.

A body shop maybe?

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk.

Re: Upper center console fascia..

There should be bolts on the glove box side and behind the lower part of the drivers side cover under the steering wheel. If you can't get it off swing by me and I'll take it off. Your in Surprise and I'm in Glendale 67th Camelback so its not too far. Let me know. PM me if your interested and i'll give you directions I'm home every day so any day is fine.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

There are only two screws inside the glove box under the change holder. You have to press the sides in to unsnap the side clips (two on drivers side and one on passenger side), then it pulls straight back and out.
      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

ssms, I may just do that. I'm on reems and waddell. I just need to get the damned thing off. And as for bolts under the ash tray or whatever you talked about, firebird, there are no bolts. Or even a place for them to go...

Comment

Wait. I reread what you said firebird. You said change holder. Yes I take those off but I'm unsure of the snaps you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by mousemonster1232 View Post
            Wait. I reread what you said firebird. You said change holder. Yes I take those off but I'm unsure of the snaps you're talking about.

There are clips on the inside of the upper console that hold it to the floor console. You unhook them by pressing in on the sides of the upper piece. Start with the pass side clip - it is located at the "bottom of the curve".

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

I am going to try this when I get home. I think that is exactly what I need... there's something holding it in right near the emergency brake... ill keep you updated.

Comment

I broke a clip off to see if that'd help getting it off and still didn't. Expect a PM! Haha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X