Black Camaro w/ white rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Camaro w/ white rims

I have been toying with the idea of putting white ZR1 or 10-spoke SS rims on my car. There is a local shop near me that does powdercoating.

There area few pics floating around in older threads on LS1tech of Camaro's with white rims.. but most of them were red or white cars.

I still have the white leather seats from my old '99 Camaro that was totalled in 2005. The driver seat needs some work, but they aren't bad. Just sitting in my parents Indiana barn wrapped in plastic. I would like to replace the gray carpet, headliner and door panels in my '00 with all black fabric, then bolt in the white leather seats.

What do ya'll think?

Re: Black Camaro w/ white rims

zr1's would look pretty good. i dont know about ss wheels though. another option is ws6 wheels, i know a guy with a white/blue 94 trans am (25th anniversary t/a) and he got a pair of ws6 wheels and had them power coated white and it looks badass.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Theres a couple white 97's near me running white stock 5-spokes, they look ok but are constantly dirty. Shows any bit of dust BAD.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen any F-body with white rims? Anyone have pics?

Comment

Comment

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

WOW i have to say i love these fbodies wearing white rims, looks bad ***! go for it!
              Robby
              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
              sigpic

Comment

I'm still thinking about it. I have to do some photoshop work first. I generally keep my rims clean inside and out, so that won't be a problem. If I go through with it, I don't know what color to paint the calipers?

Comment

red mofo

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

Why does everybody paint caliper red? sure it shows up well but come on, There's like 16.6 million other colors out there.

Comment

because it looks good?

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

I'm not particularly against white wheels, even though I think silver or chrome look better, but what is the picture in your original post of? Is that the car they are going on, or the black on in your avatar? Red and white is one thing, but I'm pretty sure a black car with white wheels would look terrible. I'll save final judgement until I see one, but the picture in my head is not pretty.
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

The hugger orange Camaro on my original post belonged to me in 2004-05. It was a 3800 V6 with white leather. I ended up sideways and smashed it into a guardrail at about 45 mph. I saved the leather seats a few other misc. parts out of it before it went to the u-pull-&-pay.

My idea was white rims on the black '00 Camaro, replace the gray cloth interior with new black carpet, headliner, door panels, basically everything black.. then install the white leather seats.

These pics were taken outside of my old highschool in January, 2005. That is my friend Cody's '72 Dart, slant 6.

Comment

lol i thought it was red to.

Follow me!
                            Or this

Comment

I couldn't find any pictures on Camaros, so I did a quick chop with my car and the 30th anniversary wheels.

I say :tdown:.
                              sigpic
                              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X