fitment question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitment question

Does anyone know if the door panels and the rear panels (where the spare tire is located the ones that hold the rear trunk speakers) would fit on a 02 firebird if they are from a 96 firebird?

Re: fitment question

Pretty sure their different, I got a set of ones that hold speakers for my 96' camaro and they are different , but wouldn't take too much to put whatever speaker you want to use in there within reason, I didn't put or use the speakers becuase their too far back and most likely won't hear them to make a difference. It was like a tweeter and then a little speaker I think it was when I took mine out.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Well the doors look exactly the same as far as the speakers goes. I mean on mine I have the monsoon stereo system so they come out from the actual door panel and have a small "pocket" I was just wondering about if they would be a direct fit or not.

Thanks for the reply ssms

Comment

I'm pretty sure they are the same. Steve, which panels are you talking about? I have 02 monsoon panels in the far rear and they fit without any trouble in my 96.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
          I'm pretty sure they are the same. Steve, which panels are you talking about? I have 02 monsoon panels in the far rear and they fit without any trouble in my 96.
          I was talking about the rear panels in the hatch that the devider snaps on to. I have the panels that fit fine, I thought he was talking about the speakers fitting from the sails to those rear back panels. If I misunderstood what he was asking , sorry.
          Last edited by ssms5411; 06-14-2010, 02:40 PM.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            I was talking about the rear panels in the hatch that the devider snaps on to.
            I think that is the same across all 4th gen F bodies.
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X