Most Recent Pics Of My 96!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most Recent Pics Of My 96!

O.P. As long as you like it , go with it , I never listen to people when they say do this /do that. I do what I want and as long as I'm happy with it , that s all that matters. I fiberglassed in the Camaro on the rear bumper and some liked it, alot didn't like it but I think it looks bad@ss. Car loks fine to me neon is neon whether its inside the car or out. Though its illegal here in AZ to have neon on the outside, so I have never done it, but I do have all blue interior lights and will add some more under the drivers and pass. side dash.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have considered going with neons myself since my car is very simluar to Uniques camaro except mine is T-Top and its metalic black/Metallic blue.

Terrorist Colors.;)

He's no ricer because he has a vision of where he wants to go and he's making the car into something rather than something its not. Just because one sports neons doesn't mean the ricer alarm needs to sound off, now if he thinks his body kit, neons and such makes his car faster than i can see a problem.
      Last edited by VF1Skullangel; 05-21-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

ha. its a camaro. u can do w.e u want to it. its not a ricer. id rather see a camaro with neons on it than some honda with neons. do w.e u want to it. just have fun and enjoy the car.

Comment

really is a bad@*** paint job though....props to u bro!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X