VHT taillights in VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VHT taillights in VA

Have any of you guys in VA tinted your taillights? If so have you gotten pulled for them and did you pass inspection?

Re: VHT taillights in VA

yessir, tinted mine pretty dark and have yet *knock on wood* to get pulled for anything. i'm also running 8000k's with halos up front, and an open cutout --- trust me, the car draws plenty of attention, so if i can get away with it i'm sure you'll be fine. i put some brighter bulbs in my tails to make them more visible, and i'm starting to see more cars in the area following my lead with niteshades.

as far as inspections, i know some good guys haha.

i'm also about to niteshade the taillights on my jeep too :D
    Last edited by BallerMaro13; 03-17-2010, 05:01 PM.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

Dude yours look gnarly. How many coats of VHT did you do?

Comment

does any have firebird tail lights shaded? post a pic plz

Comment

right here http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=100041 at the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by Watazz View Post
              yessir :D got a few more ill post up too

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                yessir :D got a few more ill post up too
                Do you have your side markers done too?

Comment

yep, third brake light is also done. here are the front and rear sidemarkers. the last picture makes the tint look lighter than it is..the honeycombs arent seen unless i step on the brake.

Comment

Originally posted by Watazz View Post
                    Dude yours look gnarly. How many coats of VHT did you do?
                    thanks mang. i couldn't tell ya how many coats i used since i did them in very light ones until it was the right darkness i liked --- but the key is to set them side-by-side and spray evenly across both tails and use lots of layers.

i've got my third brake, sidemarkers, and front corners all niteshaded too :cool:

best bang for your buck appearance mod IMO

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                      best bang for your buck appearance mod IMO
                      that and tint. the key with niteshade, like balls said, is layers.

Comment

lol for a second i thought you guys had forgotten about calling me that :p

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X