White Gauge Face Overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Gauge Face Overlay

Ok, so I really want to buy the white gauge face overlay, but I wanted to see some pictures of it on some camaros before I buy it. Think you guys could post some pics please? Thank you

Re: White Gauge Face Overlay

Here you can see alittle of mine, plus I need to pu on my HVAC & Fog light white face:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ssms5411; 03-14-2010, 11:59 AM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Verry old pictures..

sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

All of your pics look really nice, I like the way it looks. How hard was it to put them on?

Comment

I think he did a superior job but I checked on doing the job and it can be very difficult and more difficult to get it right if the work goes wrong. I'd like to hire him to do my 2000 Camaro!!!!!!!

Comment

It's not all that difficult. Mostly the hard part is getting the dash pad off without breaking it. The actual installation of the gages can be tricky because of the needles, but you should be able to get it on without removing most of the needles. I'd suggest taking a picture of the gauges with the ignition on and the car off so that you can "recalibrate" them if you need to. I'd also suggest not removing the speedo or tach needles. The smaller ones you may need to remove, but exact accuracy isn't as essential.
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I was actually able to do mine without removing any of the needles, but it was tricky and took some patience... it wasn't really difficult as long as you have some patience and don't force anything, it did take several attempts and a few times I just stopped and stared at it for a minute or so... lol
                Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mill View Post
                  I was actually able to do mine without removing any of the needles, but it was tricky and took some patience... it wasn't really difficult as long as you have some patience and don't force anything, it did take several attempts and a few times I just stopped and stared at it for a minute or so... lol
                  Damm, your pretty good then, I had to remove almost all of them and took me forever to get the neeedles in the right spots plus the overlay, but I did this about 10 years ago. With no writeups or anything to go on except the instructions it came with. I got pissed with it and had no patience with it. Took me like 2 days if I remember becuase I had to leave it alone before I was going to break something.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    Damm, your pretty good then, I had to remove almost all of them and took me forever to get the neeedles in the right spots plus the overlay, but I did this about 10 years ago. With no writeups or anything to go on except the instructions it came with. I got pissed with it and had no patience with it. Took me like 2 days if I remember becuase I had to leave it alone before I was going to break something.
                    How stiff was yours? mine was pretty flimsy, so that might have been the difference... but yeah I know what you mean, I had to take a few deep breaths on several occasions... lol
                    Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X