Leather brake handle/ seat belt covers - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leather brake handle/ seat belt covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather brake handle/ seat belt covers

So I got my leather brake cover today which looks alot better its not bulky as some leather ones I have seen and fits tight and I got my seat belt covers which protect the seats since the Spearco GTS touring seats don't have the side sliders on them. So I had to use some seat belt clips to keep the seat belt from coming up to high when your buckled in. I also didn't like the seat belts riding up against the seats because sooner or later they would either rip it or make it fade and I didn't pay a $1000 to have the seats go to crap. So these go over the seat belt and add exra protection and cushion. I'll post pics tomorrow , got to dark out again.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Leather brake handle/ seat belt covers

You should know better by now, Steve; pics or ban!

I think I'd like to get a hand brake cover, my rubber piece is crap.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Yeah, I would like to see what they look like.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
        You should know better by now, Steve; pics or ban!

I think I'd like to get a hand brake cover, my rubber piece is crap.
        Haha, I switch to a leather E-brake awhile back when my plastic one broke , so it looks better with the cover. I'll get some pics in a little bit my back is hurting from doing some more wiring on my methanol injection setup from last night. Heres some pics: I might get another set of the seatbelt protectors to cover it more, what do you think?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ssms5411; 03-11-2010, 04:53 PM.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

nice, how much did those seats cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Derek3.4 View Post
            nice, how much did those seats cost?
            Too much, but they are alot better on my back when I drive since they have memory foam in them and the sides of the seats really fit you in well so you don't move when you go around corners too fast. But I think with the seats and having them extra wide and the Spearco seat brackets they were about $1000 I think. I had some cheap ones in there for awhile I bought for $320 shipped and I weled my own brackets but they had no support and my back would always hurt worse while driving and after driving. The seat belt covers were $30 shipped I think and the brake cover was $20 shipped I think , would have to look it up. I also should be getting a white HVAC and fog light cover to match my white gauge cluster.

Comment

nice, nice. Looks good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek3.4 View Post
                nice, nice. Looks good man.
                Thanks, I need to clean up the seats some the guys that washed my car this last time just made them worse, but thats why they didn't get a tip either.LOL

Comment

Your center console looks exactly like mine; chip behind the e-brake and all. I got a little excited one time with the parking brake.. I was thinking of the ones that would replace the rubber piece, but that one does go quite nicely.
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                    Your center console looks exactly like mine; chip behind the e-brake and all. I got a little excited one time with the parking brake.. I was thinking of the ones that would replace the rubber piece, but that one does go quite nicely.
                    This is my 2nd console that has chipped in the same spot , so I give up on it.LOL Yes the leather E-brake def. looks alot better, I would recommend it. Easy install.

Comment

They look good. Reminds of what the C5 Vettes have.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Thank Thor, I got it from lighteningAuto I believe, their are other places that make a bigger brake handle cover but I didn't like them covering the whole handle.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X