Painted calipers/ Black turn signals etc. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Painted calipers/ Black turn signals etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Painted calipers/ Black turn signals etc.

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
    Looking great, steve! the car looks much better without the headlight covers IMO. And you sure are running some serious height! If it weren't for the body kit it'd look like you're running AWD or something :P

Thanks GR, my back hurt so much today I almost didn't get out of bed, but I knew Venom would be sneaking into my bed if I didn't get those pics up, LOL Once the trubo goes on I'm going to see how much extra room I have to see if I can lower it back down some, I'm just about on empty on gas so the rear has came up some and being on the slaint the front comes up more. When it has a full tank and is on a flat surface it looks alot better. I measured it and front & rear is 29" from fender to ground. If I got the 275/50/17's Nittos it would fill in the gap pretty good all the way around.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 03-04-2010, 09:13 PM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

man thats a good lookin maro right thar

Comment

very nice! venom approved! lol

Comment

Looks good, Steve.

Next pictures you post had better be with that turbo installed. :P
          '99 Camaro
          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
            Looks good, Steve.

x2!

turbo or BAN! ha
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

man I wanna paint my car black now.
              1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
              1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
              1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
              2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
                Looks good, Steve.

You can all come down and help me install it if you want it done quicker.LOL I'm working on it , if I didn't have a messed up back it would of been done last Oct. I'm waiting on my 2 high flow fans to make my fan shroud, gives me almost 3" of extra room I wanted so the turbo has 2-3 + "s of clearance from the motor. So if they don't come tomorrow , I will be installing my 1qt. ALM overflow tank and precutting the metal fan shroud out and might try to install the SLP line lock, also weld my EGT O2 bung and mount the controller and run the wires to the Areoforce scan gauge. Depending on how my back holds up. But always have Oxycotin to save me.LOL I could always go down about 2 miles to Peak boost and drop my car off and give them $1500 and they would have my car done in about 3-5 days but whats the fun in that. I like doing things myself, alot slower than I use to be but it will get done.
                Last edited by ssms5411; 03-05-2010, 12:57 AM.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
                  man I wanna paint my car black now.
                  I had white for 14 years, so I was do for a change, and black or a deep blue would only of been my choices. But GR is right I looked at his photos and decided on doing the black.

Comment

Pics look great! :)
                    Leonard
                    www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
                      this thread is worthless without pics! you fail sir!

go back to giving candies to little kids in your van :stp:
                      word.

Comment

I have a black 2000 3.8. You spend half of your time washing it and the other half of your time driving it dirty

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarbor View Post
                          I have a black 2000 3.8. You spend half of your time washing it and the other half of your time driving it dirty
                          but after you wash it it looks sooooo good

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarbor View Post
                            In AZ we can go for 3 months without rain , so a good wash and wax can last 2 months , esp. since I use a car cover. But black/w chrome rims and accents is the best , its true once you go black you never go back to anything else. LOL

Comment

Wow Steve, you Camaro is hot!!!!

I love everything you've done to it. That's a gem, don't ever get rid of it.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X