2010 camaro vs 2009 Challenger vs. 2010 mustang - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 camaro vs 2009 Challenger vs. 2010 mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 camaro vs 2009 Challenger vs. 2010 mustang

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/..._gt/index.html

:rock:

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Re: 2010 camaro vs 2009 Challenger vs. 2010 mustang

for a similar comparison, you can also check out:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...hotopanel..1.*

Comment

Camaro ftw!
      Robby
      2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
        for a similar comparison, you can also check out:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...hotopanel..1.*
        yea thank you MIKE. that is the most recent updated comparison video..wasnt available the other day.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

wow i'm really surprised how well the mustang kept up. with minimal mods (ie. exhaust) the 2010 mustang would probably match the Camaro's performance. What's going to happen next year when they release the new 302 5.0L?

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsy View Post
            wow i'm really surprised how well the mustang kept up. with minimal mods (ie. exhaust) the 2010 mustang would probably match the Camaro's performance. What's going to happen next year when they release the new 302 5.0L?
            It is surprising what the Mustang does with far less displacement and power. You can chalk that up to a weight advantage...and it'll have less of that weight advantage with a bigger engine.

Is the 5.0 Litre coming back for sure?

Comment

Its good to see that after all this waiting the new Maro is going to kick some butt from day 1.

I'd like to go test drive one....

Comment

Yeah the 5.0L is a definite go. and i think its going to be all aluminum. (thats a rumor) but i know FOR SURE they are developing the new 5.0L. They wont announce it until the 2010 mustangs have been sold out. dont want to disturb this year's sales

Comment

its funny though i hated the new mustang body style when i saw it in videos and pictures, but kinda liked it when i saw it in person

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsy View Post
                    Yeah the 5.0L is a definite go. and i think its going to be all aluminum. (thats a rumor) but i know FOR SURE they are developing the new 5.0L. They wont announce it until the 2010 mustangs have been sold out. dont want to disturb this year's sales
                    An all aluminum 5.0L would force GM to up the ante...the biggest thing the 5th gen needs is weight reduction. Maybe they would offer a leggera Camaro a la Lamborghini Gallardo.

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
                    its funny though i hated the new mustang body style when i saw it in videos and pictures, but kinda liked it when i saw it in person
                    I saw it a recent car show. The front looks great and real mean...the back looks uninspired...I'm not a fan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X