Woo finally saw one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo finally saw one

Saw one of the new fifth gens on the way to work today in Monroe Michigan (45 mins south of detriot). Orange with black stripes, but what i noticed that was different was that the SS badge is where the chevy bow tie is in all these pics that i see. I cant find any picture that shows this. Has anyone else on here spotted any?

Re: Woo finally saw one

you should carry around a camera and snap a few pics if you get another chance!

Comment

cell phone pic? i wanna see one, too bad im no where near michigan, i would try to follow one and snap a few pics

Comment

Originally posted by BearWithChainsaw View Post
        Saw one of the new fifth gens on the way to work today in Monroe Michigan (45 mins south of detriot). Orange with black stripes, but what i noticed that was different was that the SS badge is where the chevy bow tie is in all these pics that i see. I cant find any picture that shows this. Has anyone else on here spotted any?
        I saw a white one in brighton right by the gm milford proving grounds.
        this was before they announced everything.

-Y87
        Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

Unfortantly i wasnt fast enough to snap a pic, though if i see it again i will, I have been hearing that its been hanging around in Monroe county Michigan for a while. Lots of others here have seen it. My girlfriend apparently has seen it like three times and didnt tell me....

Comment

Originally posted by BearWithChainsaw View Post
            Unfortantly i wasnt fast enough to snap a pic, though if i see it again i will, I have been hearing that its been hanging around in Monroe county Michigan for a while. Lots of others here have seen it. My girlfriend apparently has seen it like three times and didnt tell me....
            does she know your into camaro's? if so... then she witheld sacred knowledge :)

Comment

I always see pics of the ss with the badge right in the middle like your saying..
              It looks pretty sweet!!

Comment

I saw a brand new Dodge Challenger driving around today. It sure was pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by IICODECll View Post
                  I saw a brand new Dodge Challenger driving around today. It sure was pretty.
                  speak of the devil. me too

I caught a glimpse then tried catching up for two miles. finally caught him here in thus pics

Comment

got this one to race, and boy did he shat on me. it was an r/t

Comment

By the pictures of the SS Model, it should be where the RS Badge is, you'll have to give me a few minutes to find a good fron end picture but this is the pass side shot of the SS

Comment

go here and look at the pictures to see the SS emblem where the RS will go.

http://www.gm.ca/static/english/vehi...tml?fdl=camaro

Comment

ya i've seen that orange camaro driving around milford a few times. I saw a black one with the body panel hiders in novi.

I work right next door to the ford testing facility in dearborn and let me tell ya the 2011 mustang is tight as ****. It's definitely going to be a competitor for the Camaro. I think the one i saw had ecoboost or something because it definitely sounded turbo'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsy View Post

I work right next door to the ford testing facility in dearborn and let me tell ya the 2011 mustang is tight as ****. It's definitely going to be a competitor for the Camaro. I think the one i saw had ecoboost or something because it definitely sounded turbo'ed.
                            the better quality the competition the more we can expect from the camaro in coming years!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X