Ls9 6.2 Supercharged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ls9 6.2 Supercharged

caones no se si deba decir esto, debido a politicas de confidencialidad pero es q no me aguanto de imaginar tanto power, el punto es que estoy trabajando en GM Ramos Arizpe, y la informacion fluye acerca de q el motor

LS9 6.2 SUPERCHARGED

se va a fabricar en mexico, presisamente en la planta de toluca.

acaso sera la maquina del camaro SS??? o de alguna version mas chingona del corvette como la stingray, blue devil o algo asi??

no se... pero a mi parecer puede tener como 650hp, q son una mentada de madre para cualquier ford jejeje y de echo para cualquier marca

That is what i've read in a mexican F-Body forum, Apparently, the guy that write the upper lines, works in a GM Assembly plant in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico and says that the LS9 6.2 SUPERCHARGED will be manufactured in mexico in the assembly plant in Toluca, Will it be the engine of the new Camaro SS? Or some version of Corvette?

Re: Ls9 6.2 Supercharged

Originally posted by HaroZC View Post

That is what i've read in a mexican F-Body forum, Apparently, the guy that write the upper lines, works in a GM Assembly plant in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico and says that the LS9 6.2 SUPERCHARGED will be manufactured in mexico in the assembly plant in Toluca, Will it be the engine of the new Camaro SS? Or some version of Corvette?
    pretty sure that the supercharged LS9 will be for the '09 corvette ZR1

Comment

what he said, or the "stingray/blue devil?" then agen, a "whistle" noise was heard by someone takeing spay shots of that wight camaro with the hocky stripes

Comment

Originally posted by HaroZC View Post
        q son una mentada de madre para cualquier ford jejeje
        i think cualquier must be spanish for rape.:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by niik000 View Post
          i think cualquier must be spanish for rape.:banana:
          lol ^^^ bwahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6 View Post
            pretty sure that the supercharged LS9 will be for the '09 corvette ZR1
            Yeah the Supercharged LS9 is going in the ZR1 as far as I've read, I would think it would be along the lines of some sort of Package for the camaro though.

Comment

There is no telling at this point. The whistling test mule could have had a ls-9 or a ls-a. If I had to guess I would say it was probably the ls-a.

Comment

The Camaro SS will most likely have the LSA in in. Why would GM make an SS camaro with the LS9, which will cost around half that of the ZR1? No one would buy the ZR1.

Comment

Well if thats the case... then good, because more than likely the lower V-8 package will be the LS3 !!!

Comment

How many ponies is the LS9 putting down with out the supercharger? LS7 is 505 so I would guess the LS9 is around 550 or so....(figure 5-6psi on supercharger)
                    1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                    - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

LS9 is around 620 if I am not mistaken.

Comment

From what i've heard from a couple friends at GM, the LS9 blows the LS7 numbers out of the water. Apparently, the N/A 6.2 can put out 440 hp on it's own, the LS9 is running around 8 PSI, and laying down close to 650 RWHP for a top secret estimated top speed of 224mph. But that's only through the GM grapevine...pays to know good people lol
                        Y87 Package
                        MANUAL CONVERTED, Pro 5.0 Shifter
                        Pacesetters, Magnaflow Cat, Cutout, Flowmaster

MOGOB APPROVED!
                        BONE APPROVED!
                        VANBIBBER APPROVED!
                        KRISTEN APPROVED!

Vice Prez.
                        Team Black...TEAM EMO
                        sigpic
                        Come on kids! Get a Calendar!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X