Re: Camaro Accessories REVEALED!!!

Couple more...

Comment

I'd roll in it.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

yeah im liking it a little more now with the body kit. Same with the new mustang looks like **** till you throw a good kit on it.
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Niceee

Comment

wing needs to go

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

That seems to be the general consensus... in the last photo, looks like they are also working on a smaller spoiler (kinda like the 3rd gen 3 piece spoiler).

I for one, dont care at all for the unpainted wing, but kinda dig the painted wing... more of a 91-92 Z28 high rise spoiler...

My 5th gen will probably have no spoiler at all, but I will take that body kit tho :drool:
              Last edited by Slave One; 03-29-2008, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                wing needs to go
                Yes I agree
                -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

I'm liking that ground effx look a lot more than the plain vanilla ones in prior pics. definitely like the cowl hood.

Comment

haha anyone else notice there's a buncha different pieces on this car? one side, the hockey stipe goes all the way down, and the stripes go to the nose, and the curviture of the front splitter is different. On the other side the Hockey stripe stops as the marker light and the stripe stops on the hood. the one with the low rise spoiler is split too lol, look at the one that shows the rear end..it's got half of one spoiler, and half of another. a first generation type lip spoiler starts halfway down the decklid too lol. looks like this was built to show off a bunch of different little ideas they have for...the RS??? maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
                      haha anyone else notice there's a buncha different pieces on this car? one side, the hockey stipe goes all the way down, and the stripes go to the nose, and the curviture of the front splitter is different. On the other side the Hockey stripe stops as the marker light and the stripe stops on the hood. the one with the low rise spoiler is split too lol, look at the one that shows the rear end..it's got half of one spoiler, and half of another. a first generation type lip spoiler starts halfway down the decklid too lol. looks like this was built to show off a bunch of different little ideas they have for...the RS??? maybe?
                      x2... to me, it appears as though one side has the effects for the ss and one for the rs... the first picture, has RS by the blinker (in black) with the longer stripes... the second to last looks like it says SS and has shorter stripes.. but i don't know... mabey it says RS... anyway, it looks good, mabey a little bit shorter spoiler, some paint... and dang, 10 times better...

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6 View Post
                        x2... to me, it appears as though one side has the effects for the ss and one for the rs... the first picture, has RS by the blinker (in black) with the longer stripes... the second to last looks like it says SS and has shorter stripes.. but i don't know... mabey it says RS... anyway, it looks good, mabey a little bit shorter spoiler, some paint... and dang, 10 times better...
                        haha I think its just to get people excited about the different packages that will be offered. Either way both sides look extremely good, so yeah lol

Comment

A photochop someone else did... Looks killer, dont think im going to be getting a wing on mine...

Comment

hot..., i think ill take a spoiler though... even though i would like it a bit smaller

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6 View Post
                              hot..., i think ill take a spoiler though... even though i would like it a bit smaller
                              I read on the camaro5 forum that the spoiler is the spoiler used on the cobalts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X