2 blacks and a white taken by an actual member of another forum

Comment

Re: 2 blacks and a white taken by an actual member of another forum

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

damn sexy headlights and rims!!!!!!!!!! lovin the black as well lol

Comment

Wow, they even have the Chevy Llumina. A rebadged Holden commodore sold in the middle east and India.

I am gonna have a hell of a time choosing between the 5th gen and the G8 ST.

Comment

if u took the time to read the other threads you would have seen that a number of these pics have already been posted

i merged your redundent thread
                    Last edited by Mike88; 03-26-2008, 12:33 PM.

Comment

GOD I love these cars..... the more I see them, the more I HAVE to have one...

BTW... the title of this thread can be taking entirely wrong :naughty:

Comment

why a trailer hitch?????
                        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I hear its a part of the testing stage...

Comment

I'm still not as excited as I was before... I like the other front end options from past concepts. Not digging the rear end that much either. Its a nice car, but I think Chevy could have done alot better. I think I like the white one better then the black ones
                            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird View Post
                              I'm still not as excited as I was before... I like the other front end options from past concepts. Not digging the rear end that much either. Its a nice car, but I think Chevy could have done alot better. I think I like the white one better then the black ones
                              Tis Blasphemy!!! :spank:

lol, eh, to each his own i guess...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X