Camo camaro/Mule in snow (Diff pics) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camo camaro/Mule in snow (Diff pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Camo camaro/Mule in snow (Diff pics)

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
    You guys wont believe it but the grille in the front weighs 70+ pounds and its only plastic
    Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
    They guy you're quoting said it wasn't plastic...which explains why it felt like 70 pounds. There's no way a plastic grille is going to weigh more than just a few pounds. I highly doubt GM will be going with a metal grille anyway for numerous reasons (cost and weight). Its probably only for testing or it might be what they used to create the mold for the plastic grilles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
      They guy you're quoting said it wasn't plastic...which explains why it felt like 70 pounds. There's no way a plastic grille is going to weigh more than just a few pounds. I highly doubt GM will be going with a metal grille anyway for numerous reasons (cost and weight). Its probably only for testing or it might be what they used to create the mold for the plastic grilles.
      Yeah I see now, my bad, misread it
      Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 03-02-2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

What an ugly car.
        2001 V6 Camaro - VTEC Badged, Abbott Racing Heads Sticker, and Loud A$$ Exhaust<br /><br /><b>BUILT NOT BOUGHT</b><br /><br />14.0 @ 96.44 MPH (Street Tires, Before Tranny)<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54</a>

Comment

Originally posted by blacksport View Post
          What an ugly car.
          due to the fact that its wearing camouflauge or otherwise?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X