Camo camaro/Mule in snow (Diff pics) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camo camaro/Mule in snow (Diff pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camo camaro/Mule in snow (Diff pics)

http://jalopnik.com/359738/2010-chev...rille-shot-yet
    Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 02-26-2008, 10:39 PM.

Re: Camo camaro/Mule in snow (Diff pics)

Comment

look at the brakes! :D

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Those headlights are a little weird lookin.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
          look at the brakes! :D
          slotted in the rear and not in the front?? and the rear look alittle bigger too, hmm...

Comment

pretty funny how they were hiding the way it looked. nice tarp on the back, and interesting paint job too...i think im gonna get that look for my Firebird.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68 View Post
              pretty funny how they were hiding the way it looked. nice tarp on the back, and interesting paint job too...i think im gonna get that look for my Firebird.
              You could rock that dude! :tup:

Comment

Looks pretty intresting. I wonder what the sticker price will be. I also wonder if they will make a firebird version based on the same concept. Any ideas on what kind of power it will have?

Comment

Originally posted by v6James View Post
                  Looks pretty intresting. I wonder what the sticker price will be. I also wonder if they will make a firebird version based on the same concept. Any ideas on what kind of power it will have?
                  V6 idk ....... but as far as the V8 model that will follow one yr later it will have the LS3 as far as I've heard.

I have heard plans of a firebird release, but i have also heard the GM will not make the firebird

EDIT: You guys wont believe it but the grille in the front weighs 70+ pounds and its only plastic
                  Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 02-28-2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StiLlsMoKiN875 View Post
                    slotted in the rear and not in the front?? and the rear look alittle bigger too, hmm...
                    you didnt notice the big calipers? and i think they say brembo on them haha

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

you didnt notice the big calipers? and i think they say brembo on them haha
                      cant really tell when I zoom in on it, it gets pixelated and you cant tell but from the blur it does look like it says Brembo

Comment

As far as I have seen last night, the camaro and challenger differ a little but not by much ... so that can give you some idea of what to look for

Comment

what did you see last night? I dont see how you can say the challenger and the camaro have a lot in common
                          The camaro most likely wont weigh more than 3800lbs The challenger weighs 4150
                          Last edited by Meatyshells; 02-29-2008, 08:38 PM.

Comment

also, how do you know the grille is 70 pounds? I just can't imagine how that could be true. Also, I'm pretty sure the grille and headlights have not yet been finalized on the preproduction model yet.

Comment

what did you see last night? I dont see how you can say the challenger and the camaro have a lot in common
                              The camaro most likely wont weigh more than 3800lbs The challenger weighs 4150
                              Wasn't speaking on the weight factor.
                              I was talking about spec wise.

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                              also, how do you know the grille is 70 pounds? I just can't imagine how that could be true. Also, I'm pretty sure the grille and headlights have not yet been finalized on the preproduction model yet.
                              from another forum ......

Originally posted by camero View Post
                              You can say that again! I saw that grill in that exact spot in the shops and tried to pick it up and almost couldn't! I think they said it was like 70lbs or something like that! And when it was painted you couldn't even tell it wasn't plastic!
                              He along with about 3 others work for GM on the 5th gen camaro project

The Link for the non believers ...
                              http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2927&page=6
                              Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 03-01-2008, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X