Clear All

• preproduction model in black

click the link below...there's a few more pics

http://jalopnik.com/355459/2009-chev...t-still-blurry

Re: preproduction model in black

that looks sooo good

Comment

with all these spy pics I can't decide on a color..when the white came out it looked amazing (even tho I generally don't like white on cars, except for my 4th gen.) and now we're seeing black and it looks sweet too.

Comment

that awesome ill have to keep my eyes peeled because those pics were taken very close to me:banana:

-Y87
        Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

i saw a gm bulletin naming it the 2010 camaro not the 2009
          96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

^ yep...they should go one sale in the first quarter of 2009, but they will be sold as 2010 models.

Comment

as bad as i hate to say it, i still prefer the new challenger over the new camaro...and the wheels on the camaro, i sure hope the folks at GM go with something better looking.

Comment

wow i havent much cared for the new camaro but it looks real nice in black, ive seen the silver concept and the orange and black converible concept both in person and they always seem pretty bulky

Comment

well they haven't released the specs yet, but the predictions are that this car will be pretty lean (not as lean as a corvette, but not as heavy as a challenger either) despite looking bulky (if by bulky you meant oversized and/or overweight).

Comment

sorry to be negative, but I still don't like the front end as much. I'd rather have a pewter.
                    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                      well they haven't released the specs yet, but the predictions are that this car will be pretty lean (not as lean as a corvette, but not as heavy as a challenger either) despite looking bulky (if by bulky you meant oversized and/or overweight).
                      LS3 Was announced at a executive meeting earlier this month

as far as exterior, they say they'll change the lights again ... i dont really know of anything else
                      Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 02-25-2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Sexy car... can't wait to frequently test drive one lol

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
                          LS3 Was announced at a executive meeting earlier this month

as far as exterior, they say they'll change the lights again ... i dont really know of anything else
                          who said the ls3 was confirmed? what is your source?
                          as far as i know that information hasnt been released yet

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
                            who said the ls3 was confirmed? what is your source?
                            as far as i know that information hasnt been released yet
                            Let me see if I can find it ......... hold on.

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...&highlight=LS3

Comment

cool, but i dont know if i could believe "my cousin says"

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X