Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New spy shots + interior

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
    haha Well I have an article of a bob lutz interview that explains some of this futuristic stuff let me find it here .....

I think it'll download to adobe acrobat reader

http://fastlane.gmblogs.com/012308-R...d-Congress.pdf
    Ahh yes, seen this one in the fastlane blog the other day. Then I decided it was too long and called it gibberish. So never read it until you told me there was something useful there. And my first assumption was correct... Lutz is on crack.

Anyway his main point was sales. Nothing more. I mean really, Americans, at least I would, if GM would give us some diesel sports cars -- buy them.

This new Camaro better have Direct Injection AFM and VVT! Then GM will be God in the Automotive world! 40MPG and 400HP who wouldnt want that?!

Back to topic, what I really meant in the first place was futuristic "design". Exterior mostly. Or were you implying new technologies are why we have new designs? Its just strange to me becuse ALL of the concepts look like they came from no other design. All new. Holy crap I wrote a book...
    sigpic
    98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod.sixty9
      Ahh yes, seen this one in the fastlane blog the other day. Then I decided it was too long and called it gibberish. So never read it until you told me there was something useful there. And my first assumption was correct... Lutz is on crack.

Anyway his main point was sales. Nothing more. I mean really, Americans, at least I would, if GM would give us some diesel sports cars -- buy them.

This new Camaro better have Direct Injection AFM and VVT! Then GM will be God in the Automotive world! 40MPG and 400HP who wouldnt want that?!

Back to topic, what I really meant in the first place was futuristic "design". Exterior mostly. Or were you implying new technologies are why we have new designs? Its just strange to me becuse ALL of the concepts look like they came from no other design. All new. Holy crap I wrote a book...
      I was more or less talking about the technology part of it. Your right at 40MPG and I think regardless of horse power, anyone would buy it

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
        I was more or less talking about the technology part of it. Your right at 40MPG and I think regardless of horse power, anyone would buy it
        Ahhh... stupid me...

Go on Wiki and look up Direct Injection. I think youll be amazed. Its something like AFM, when your not on the peddle it puts a very small amount of fuel in. And when you are on it heavy, it can dump it in. And since its DI, the computer can have precise control. Thats what I meant by 40 and 400 :D
        sigpic
        98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X