2010 Camaro Prototype spotted (Spy pictures) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Camaro Prototype spotted (Spy pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Camaro Prototype spotted (Spy pictures)

Finally, after endless hype surrounding the 2009 Chevrolet Camaro, we finally have some good spy photos of a couiple test mules. This group of Camaro prototypes was spotted just outside Melbourne, Australia. They were accompanied by a couple Mustangs as well, so GM obviously knows what market niche it needs to hit. The 2009 Chevrolet Camaro will go on sale in early 2009 followed by a Camaro Convertible in later 2009.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2225

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Re: 2010 Camaro Prototype spotted (Spy pictures)

GM def. is not trying to be hush hush about them if they park them next to stangs like that, I love it and cannot wait for the 5th gen.

Comment

That was nice of camaro5 to tag pictures that aren't theirs.

Notice the visible b-pillar now.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
        Or it could just be "camo" on it.
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

you know there is a 5th gen section

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

the pic of the back makes it look like a high centered economy car. Needs to be wider and lower like the concept. Wheels look better though.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

looks a little weird
              1997 Camaro LS1 RS
              1994 Camaro - Sold
              1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

no point in judging it since its a test mule. ill wait for a pic of the real deal

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Looks heavy too, any ideas what these are gonna weigh?
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

The rear end there puting in is so weak. There just like the GTO ones with same weak half shafts. They should just put in a solid rear end. Far as interior goes, theres no need to be that fancy when it all gets taken out to be a race car. Hope they have a cheap base interior package.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
                      That was nice of camaro5 to tag pictures that aren't theirs.

what is a b-pillar and an a-pillar??

Comment

I definitely like the concept a lot more, and thats an understatement. This makes it look like a two door Charger. seriously look at it. I truly hope that the concept is not dead and gone completely but rather in the form of an SS version, with the larger wheels lower stance and such. I mean the concept was hot , this is like.... like.... Taurus brand.... I mean come on.

I guess Im really biased seeing as how much I love the 4th gen body.

Comment

jesus christ people its a ****ing test mule. the car still has a good year to go before theyre done messing with it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Camarodragcar2002
                            The rear end there puting in is so weak. There just like the GTO ones with same weak half shafts. They should just put in a solid rear end. Far as interior goes, theres no need to be that fancy when it all gets taken out to be a race car. Hope they have a cheap base interior package.
                            How do you know what rear is going in the car? I pray they don't have a cheap interior (Bob Lutz says it won't) because it will be the death of the car. They aren't selling this thing to drag racers. There isn't enough market appeal there. I hope it clocks some good times and it looks like you can fit some serious rubber under the rear, but they need to appeal to the general market and sell some V6s to keep it alive.

Originally posted by 95firebird3.4
                            what is a b-pillar and an a-pillar??
                            a-pillar is the pillars going up the windsheild. b-pillar is that black strip on the window right behind the door's glass. If you look at the concept you will notice it doesn't have a b-pillar.

Originally posted by DeAmaro
                            seriously look at it. I truly hope that the concept is not dead and gone completely but rather in the form of an SS version, with the larger wheels lower stance and such. I mean the concept was hot , this is like.... like.... Taurus brand.... I mean come on.
                            Have you ever seen a concept before? They never go to market like that. they can't. It wouldn't be functional for the average person to drive a car like that. This camaro is closer to the concept then probably 95% of cars that are produced.

Comment

I have read up on the car, the rear end is very much like the gto rear end . Theres not a big drag car market, but more then people think. But if i got one, interior would be taken out along with the weak rear end. Id do a fiberglass front to maybe, just like i did on my 02.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X