5th generation Trans Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th generation Trans Am

Of course everyone knows about the 5th gen Camros being released in the next few years, but did anyone know that they are very much considering reentering the Trans Am. There was a small article in either this or last months Hot Rodding mag. about it. They are considering bringing backt he TA with a "Bandit" scheme to it. It also talked about bringing back the Cuda and Cougar.
    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
    www.vaperz.com
    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Re: 5th generation Trans Am

Seriously doubt it. GM officially said no Trans Am and only the though of a camaro. They havent even officially said they will produce the Camaro yet.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Im just goin off what was in the magazine. I hope that then end up doing both productions, but if not at least the Camaro.
      01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
      AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
      www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
      www.vaperz.com
      PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

moving to lounge..

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

I hope they don't make the camaro because I don't like it I have liked every other camaro but this one

Comment

I'm curious what the next GTO is gonna look like.
            2001 Arctic White Camaro- Stock atm

Comment

GTO is dead.
              2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
              Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp
                GTO is dead.
                I wouldn't be so sure of that. T/A is dead yes. The speculation of the goat returning is just as much as the Camaro.

Camaro = Competition to Mustang
                GTO = Competition to Challenger

These topics are seriously beat to death though, lol.
                <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

There's talks among aftermarket about releasing a body kit that would covert. the 5th gen. Camaro into a Firebird or TA.

Very sad how GM is playing this out. They should bring back the Firebird because the GTO is not doing too well.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
                    There's talks among aftermarket about releasing a body kit that would covert. the 5th gen. Camaro into a Firebird or TA.

Very sad how GM is playing this out. They should bring back the Firebird because the GTO is not doing too well.
                    The current GTO didnt do well... The talk is a whole new design for the goat. Maybe things will work out better if the new generation is more retro to settle down all the old farts and un-original thinkers. :p :D By then retro will be seen as a stale design, lol.
                    <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
                      The current GTO didnt do well... The talk is a whole new design for the goat. Maybe things will work out better if the new generation is more retro to settle down all the old farts and un-original thinkers. :p :D By then retro will be seen as a stale design, lol.
                      Retro doesn't always guarantee improve in sales. Just look at the Ford Thunderbird. That thing is doing lousy in the market.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
                        Retro doesn't always guarantee improve in sales. Just look at the Ford Thunderbird. That thing is doing lousy in the market.
                        Thats cuz that thing is as gay as a fruit loop :p

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                        R.I.P. '07 Pats
                        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

true true

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

i wish they would bring back the camaro and firebird, they have gone hand in hand for so many years. its doesnt seem right to have one and not the other

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

GM and their stupid decisions.......and then they wonder why their stock price and market share are in the tank and still dropping.

Just my opinion of course, but they have nothing original or even interesting anymore except the Corvette. Ever since they dumped the Firebird and Camaro, it just doen't seem like they have anything fun to drive and fun to look at. The GTO may be fast but it looks like a Grand Prix. And then it seems like everything else is a sedan, an SUV, a minivan or has 4 cylinders and no horsepower.

I may just be biased since I own an f-body, but sometimes I just look at it and think to myself, damn that's a nice looking car, I'm glad I got it when I did. I think the 4th Gen design is timeless and will always look good, even 20 years from now.
                              2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X