(RUMOR) 5th Gen drop tops have approval - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(RUMOR) 5th Gen drop tops have approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (RUMOR) 5th Gen drop tops have approval

God.. this could be sexy in life!!

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/06/02/c...eady-approved/
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Re: (RUMOR) 5th Gen drop tops have approval

this is true...this is true
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Thats one vert I would actually buy.
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I love the look but I keep hearing that there will be no Firebird, just a "new" GTO...I hate Bob Lutz so bad for wanting to make Pontiac into the "American BMW"...the sooner that guy gets gone the better...GM had better green light some of these projects and get rolling on them cuz right now the market belong to Ford...V6, V8, GT, Hardtop or ragtop...and they put it all in the market place in two years...the new Camaro concept was a smoking hot piece...lets hope something doesnt get lost on the way to production.

Comment

Cool.
          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fawkes6
            I love the look but I keep hearing that there will be no Firebird, just a "new" GTO...I hate Bob Lutz so bad for wanting to make Pontiac into the "American BMW"...the sooner that guy gets gone the better...GM had better green light some of these projects and get rolling on them cuz right now the market belong to Ford...V6, V8, GT, Hardtop or ragtop...and they put it all in the market place in two years...the new Camaro concept was a smoking hot piece...lets hope something doesnt get lost on the way to production.

ehh i kinda agree with half of that i do think it was a dumb idea to try and make pontiac into a american bmw because pontiac cars aren't on the same "level" as bmw. if anything is going to be americas bmw its cadillac. but as far as ford goes the last time i checked they were doing worse then gm and on top of that i think they are doing the worst of the domestics. from what i've herd their only hot sellers are the F-series, the gt and the stang.
            Last edited by Jpx87; 06-03-2006, 04:32 PM.
            JpX

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X