Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: V6 Camaro get more hp for 2011

looks like we're going to lol

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

hello....he wrote fail, for the simple fact that it wouldn't be that big of a surprise...it would essentially be doing what someone else did before, nothing new. so it would be a fail for gm.

using fail with lsa would be like. wow that Honda civic with the lsa was a fail.

besides, he SEPARATED the two sentence structures

Comment

and no...the honda civic with the lsa would be insane....suicide :D

Comment

You could put an LSA in a Toyota Camry and it wouldn't be fail. You could TALK about putting an LSA in a Toyota Camry and it wouldn't be fail.

That engine is in two production cars, a ZR1, and a CTS-V (sedan and coupe).

If someone offered, I would kill one of you for a CTS-V coupe, half the reason being the engine.

Whether its a surprise or not is pointless. LSA is a bad mofo.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by thedetailman View Post
            hello....he wrote fail, for the simple fact that it wouldn't be that big of a surprise...it would essentially be doing what someone else did before, nothing new. so it would be a fail for gm.

using fail with lsa would be like. wow that Honda civic with the lsa was a fail.

besides, he SEPARATED the two sentence structures
            no, he wrote fail because he wants a ls7 in it. i wont even go into the rest of this, because something tells me its going to go in one ear and out the other again.
            Last edited by vanbibber; 07-17-2010, 12:06 AM.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

bad mofo indeed.

i raced a zr1 in my friends vette.
              we beat it but it still put up a good *** fight, better then any other car ive seen. It fell behind about 2 car lengths every 3 to 4 seconds instead of about 4 car lengths which is what every other car does about.

i agree with mogobs.

oh and vanbibber...i wasnt even trying to argue, relax please.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                Low Voltage
                by Vladimir Gecko
                I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                1 day ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                6 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X