.6386 reaction
    2.3126 60ft
    6.2368 330 ft
    9.5034 1/8 et
    74.49 1/8 mph
    12.3547 1000ft et
    14.7431 1/4 et
    95.00 1/4 mph

temp was about 60 and i was on street tires with 3.42 gears and posi. this was my first night out with the nitrous. the times were progressively getting better, this was my last pass because i broke out.
    96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Re: New drag times

what size shot?

auto or M5?

60 foot is whats hurting you, car has low 14's as is.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

I'm thinking it was a 50 shot , looked at his homepage but I think it is old because it says he had 3.73's and a NX kit. But he has a shift kit so hes running a A4. Also if he is running the 275/40/17's he should be hooking better than that. Are you spraying off the line, running stock tires, or running a window switch on your nitrous?
      Last edited by ssms5411; 02-14-2009, 08:24 PM.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

running mich pilot sport 2
        75 wet shot
        spraying on window switch 3k-5500
        the track is notoriously bad about hooking
        it is an a4 but i feel as if it is soon to take a crap, so i see a performabuilt in my future

next time there is a day race i am gonna get some videos
        96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
          Low Voltage
          by Vladimir Gecko
          I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
          5 hours ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          6 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X