Got to autox yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to autox yesterday

Competed at an event in Fostoria Ohio with the nwor scca.

It was a blast, most fun I've ever had in my life. I was put in the ESP class due to my mods. I had a ton of trouble getting traction cause my crappy goodyear all season radials, and im sure my open 3.08 rear doesnt help. I did pretty good though, and my last run I pushed it a little too hard and practically drifted the entire course (which may have been the funnest run lol).

My times were as follows, 1st run to 5th run, respectively

54.xxx

Average times were high 40's low 50's so I'm happy. I kept getting loose out of the turns, I just couldnt get any grip. I was manually shifting my automatic through 1st and 2nd cause my first run I just left it in 2nd and it took too long to downshift.

One guy from my group still has to upload pics for us and I hope to have some better ones from the track soon (its a permanent track).

2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Re: Got to autox yesterday

2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

ya it is a blast i expect to see you out there next year and give me more competition. trust me you will get better, those were the times i ran my first time out there too.

Comment

Ryan? Yea for sure I'm gonna be at as many events as I can next year. We'll see what I'm driving though cause my plans right now are to sell the camaro off in the spring time
        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Awesome man! lol that drifting sounds fun right about now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X