AutoX'ing for first time Sunday... Tips? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AutoX'ing for first time Sunday... Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoX'ing for first time Sunday... Tips?

I just recently installed Adj. AGX's and a Pro-Kit, (onto Firestone Firehawk 17" 275s) and I've wanted to autoX for a while. I've been to see many events out there and I have a good idea about how everything works, and I'd like to consider myself a decent driver (at least on the road). Anyone with some autoX experience have a few tips they'd like to share with the novice? Thanks!

Re: AutoX'ing for first time Sunday... Tips?

well its past Sunday... How did it go? and where is a track around here?

Comment

Re: AutoX'ing for first time Sunday... Tips?

It went well, I was a little disappointed that they only let us run 5 times, but it's all good, I had a good time. They had a smaller course set out, with a skidpad and a slalom. Lost the car once (oversteer out of a higher-speed corner) but I was running close times to Miatas with race slicks and S2ks...

This particular event was at RIR in a parking lot outside of the track. They're going to have an event in Dinwiddie here soon, check the VMSC website for the schedule and info and what not. Let me know if you'll be coming down.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X