MFBA Spring Opener @ Cordova Dragway Invite - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MFBA Spring Opener @ Cordova Dragway Invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MFBA Spring Opener @ Cordova Dragway Invite

MFBA's Spring Opener!!!!!!

MFBA Cordova Dragway Rental

Come out for a fun and exciting day of drag racing!

Saturday May 10, 2007
    9:00am - 1:00pm

Cost to race:
    MFBA Member: $25
    Non-Member: $30

Spectators are just $5.

Cordova Dragway Park
    19425 IL Rte 84 N
    Cordova, IL 61242
    (309) 654-2110
    http://www.cordovadragwaypark.com/
    y87, GFX pkg, 5 spoke chrome rims, and 20% tint, 69 chrome camaro fender emblems, 2 3/4 inch cowl hood, built 3.8 series 2 motor(all forged),Heads and Cam, race prep trans, 3200 stall, full exhaust, and some suspension work.

Re: MFBA Spring Opener @ Cordova Dragway Invite

Hey Tease, how's your TT Camaro running?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I should bring the N/A race car there. I havent hit a IL track, been to IA, MN, and WI of course.

Comment

Bring the race car! MFBA events are always a good time. You can hotlap as much as you want. It's a great group of people and a private event for $30!
        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Oh I plan on having the TT Camaro there ;) The car is good, got some things fixed over the winter, like the bad turbo. These rentals are always a good time :)
          y87, GFX pkg, 5 spoke chrome rims, and 20% tint, 69 chrome camaro fender emblems, 2 3/4 inch cowl hood, built 3.8 series 2 motor(all forged),Heads and Cam, race prep trans, 3200 stall, full exhaust, and some suspension work.

Comment

Wish I could be there for that one. Hit me up on AIM sometime.
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

just a bump as a reminder!

Comment

Coming up soon!! Hope to see some V6er's there besides just me :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                  Low Voltage
                  by Vladimir Gecko
                  I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                  10 hours ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  6 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X